Keeping track of changes in a software as expansive as TOPdesk is difficult. How can you be sure you don't miss out on information crucial to your processes? Watch the recording of the product update webinar to find out about all the latest features!
In the webinar, I discuss the highlights of the past quarter in-depth. As such, I won't go into detail about the features in this blog. Watch the recording to find out more information about these features. Below you'll find links to additional information regarding the features.
- Released: Toggle for activating workflow
- Coming up: Tasks instead of Partial Calls
- Coming up: Workflows available in first line Calls
- Upcoming: Mobile for operators
- Released: Email formatting for email actions
- Released: Branch filters are taken into account
- Released in the marketplace: Barcode asset audit
- Coming up: Automatic actions for assets
- Released: E-learning for application managers
Please note that E-learning is offered differently depending on your country. Contact your account manager for more details.
- Coming up: Accessible Self-service Portal
Share & Subscribe
- Released: Branch filter
Public, unauthenticated forms
- Coming up: Public, unauthenticated forms
- Xelion telephone system integration
- Virtual Assistant Integration (IPSoft’s and Go2TheCloud’s Amelia)
- SolarWinds MSP N-central event management integration
- Room reservation screen by TOPdesk
- 1 Click Call solution for registering frequently occurring events
- Barcode asset audit
Dropping support for Internet Explorer 11
Staying up-to-date on new features
Never want to miss the newest features?
The following sources will make sure you never miss our on new features:
- Product update monthly email for recently released features
- TOPdesk public roadmap for the status of features in development
- Release notes page for all changes in the software
- TOPdesk Innovation Platform for suggesting and voting on new features